We want to make our streets safe. Why not make them beautiful, too?
We partnered with local artists to bring unique art into ordinary spaces - sculptures that double as bicycle racks.
We are the Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia. We work to make our streets safer for anyone, ages 8 to 80, to ride a bicycle. So we help bring trails, bike lanes, and bike parking to our streets and communities.
You can help by becoming a member. Your membership:
- supports our work in the 9 counties in and around Philadelphia
- helps us teach bicycle and pedestrian safety to schoolchildren;
- builds new sections of the Schuylkill River Trail and other Circuit trails;
- installs bike parking at SEPTA train stations;
- is a tax-deductible donation;
- gives you discounts at dozens of bike shops in our region.
Join the more than 2,500 member individuals and families in our region who value greener, safer streets.